Tuesday, July 24, 2012

starting again



It has been a little over two weeks since I pulled  my calf muscle. It feels almost back to normal. It still tightens up but I am going to start again doing my turbofire workouts. The only workouts I have been doing in the past two weeks is ab ripper so I am anxious to get back to it!!

The first week I know it was best to cut out all activity so my calf would properly heal. The second week I had family staying with me for the week and while playing ping pong, I felt pain in my calf so I decided it best to stay off it another week. Oh and my diet????? Since we had family here from Missouri we had to have dessert every night...not that they request it, but we like to return the favor because when we visit them in Missouri, they make dessert for us every night. So I am also anxious to get back to a healthy less carb-filled diet!

Today, I will weigh and measure myself and post results tomorrow on my progress page. I plan to also post my weight and measurements from my Curves days to see how far I have to go. Wishing you a healthy day!!!


1 comment:

  1. One thing to remember is to stretch a lot before doing any exercise or sport. Doing this can help eliminate any calf injury.

    http://www.pulled-muscle.com/torn-calf-muscle/

    ReplyDelete