Monday, July 9, 2012

Update

Well I survived the canoe trip thanks to my husband and best friend. I sat in the middle of the canoe while they toted my butt down the river. 

Today, I am walking a little better.......Friday and Saturday I walked like a peg-legged pirate. I picked up a few nicknames from friends over the weekend, such as, gimpy, slow poke......at any rate, I am glad I went because when it first happened I really considered not going at all.

I plan to add some cardio workouts and my leg routine hopefully by Thursday/Friday, but until then, I will only be doing upper body workouts and abs....no turbofire :(   Without that fat-burning cardio, I will really have to watch my calorie intake.

Here are a couple of pictures from the weekend.

This is the cabin we enjoyed for the weekend, thank you Chris!

This is Chris' dock on Long Lake...beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment